6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private vehicle for arrival, departure and sightseeing.
Complementary water bottles, per person per bottles.
Hotel pick up and drop within city limits.
Any kind of other services not mentioned.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We shall pick up all travelers subject to location in city central points. In case travelers are located outside city central points, there shall be supplement applicable as per actual.
- Bagdogra International Airport, Airport Road, Bagdogra, Siliguri, West Bengal 734421, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers may use the public transportation, subject to pick up / drop point nearby from our accessibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Component
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Darjeeling & Gangtok tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Darjeeling & Gangtok tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Darjeeling & Gangtok tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Darjeeling & Gangtok tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDarjeelingBus Tours - West BengalMulti-day Tours - West BengalCategory