- 3-day Litchfield and Kakadu national parks small-group camping tour by 4WD
- Enjoy a cruise on the famous Yellow Water Billabong
- Admire ancient indigenous rock art at Ubirr
- Go for a swim and bushwalk at Jim Jim Falls
- Enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour, limited to 16 passengers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Travel in a sturdy air-conditioned 4WD and sleep overnight in a private permanent tent or a comfortable swag—a classic Outback bedroll tent with mattress, bedding, and pillow. Two breakfasts, three lunches, and two dinners are included, along with hotel pickup and drop-off in Darwin.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note: there are no single tents. Single travelers will be paired up with a traveler of the same sex in a shared tent.
- Please bring a torch, wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle, walking shoes/boots, sleeping bag (if you prefer to use your own), toiletries, swim wear, camera, comfortable and casual clothing for 3 days
- Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack. Maximum of 22lbs (10kg)
- Permanent tent option provides: Linen, pillow, towel, pillow case, sheet and sleeping bag
- Maximum 16 passengers
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayoutback Australian Safaris
If you cancel between 14 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 75 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 3 Day 4WD Dragonfly Dreaming Top End Safari.