- 5-day Kakadu, Katherine and Litchfield camping tour
- Spot crocodiles on the Yellow Waters cruise
- See Ubirr’s ancient Aboriginal rock art
- Cool off in waterfalls including Twin Falls Gorge, Jim Jim Falls and Gunlom Falls
- Explore sandy escarpments in Litchfield National Park
- Small-group tour with maximum 17 people provides a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 16 people per tour
- Please restrict luggage to 22 lbs (10kg). Excess luggage can be stored at your Darwin accommodation
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Access to Twin and Jim Jim Falls cannot be guaranteed from May to June. During this time we will visit Gunlom Falls, Maguk or the Yurmikmik Region (Motor Car Falls or Boulder Creek) or spend more time in locations visited
- Please bring hat, sunscreen and insect repellent, water bottle (1.5 liters), walking shoes/boots and swimsuit
- All camping equipment provided including sleeping bad, swag, pillow, pillow case, towel and sheet.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayoutback Australian Safaris
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 75 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 14 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 5 Day 4WD Jabiru Dreaming Top End Safari.