12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the best of Litchfield National Park on a full-day tour from Darwin. Head to the Adelaide River for a private Jumping Crocodile cruise that gives you great views of the crocs. Continue into Litchfield National Park to cool off in swimming holes such as Florence Falls, Wangi Falls or Buley Rockhole, see the sculptural termite mounds and have a picnic lunch. Back in Darwin, watch the sunset at Mindil Beach while sipping a glass of champagne and nibbling prawn appetizers before returning to your hotel.
- Full-day tour to Litchfield National Park with Mindil Beach sunset, from Darwin
- Take a private cruise on the Adelaide River to see jumping crocodiles
- Go swimming in Litchfield National Park’s best swimming holes
- Sip champagne and eat prawns on Mindil Beach while watching the sunset over Fannie Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Champagne
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Jumping Crocodile Cruise
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wallaroo Tours, Tour Tub and Jumping Crocodile Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Litchfield and Jumping Crocodiles Full Day Trip from Darwin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Litchfield and Jumping Crocodiles Full Day Trip from Darwin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Litchfield and Jumping Crocodiles Full Day Trip from Darwin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Such a great boat trip and I think it is much better bring on a smaller boat, the crocs were literally right next to us!" See review
- "Imagine you are waiting at your hotel and Shaggy from Scooby Doo steps off the van to greet you, Zoinks may be running through your mind, but open up and let the adventure begin." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Litchfield and Jumping Crocodiles Full Day Trip from Darwin
5 hours 15 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDarwinBus Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Darwin Waterfront Precint Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsCrocosaurus Cove Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsAquascene Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsEdith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & TicketsQantas Hangar Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsDefence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & Tickets