- Sunset cruise with fish and chips dinner, from Darwin
- Sip a complimentary drink while watching a Top End sunset
- Enjoy a meal of fresh fish and chips
- Take in the scenery of Darwin Harbour during a colorful sunset
- Unwind at the end of the day aboard a small boat with a friendly captain
Departure & Return
Boarding at Dock 2 on Stokes Hill Wharf at 5.30pm for a 5.45pm departure. Return to same location
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This cruise is not suited to children under the age of 3 years.
- What to Bring: Flat shoes or sandals, camera
- Fully licensed bar available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Darwin
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It is very crowdy on the boat and eating fish and cheeps sitting like on the plane is not much fun." See review