- Includes dinner and sparkling wine
- Plenty of space to spread out on the deck or in the air-conditioned salon
- Enjoy some of the best sunset views in Darwin
- Option to BYO drinks and keep them chilled in onboard coolers
Departure & Return
Vessel departs from Dock 1 Stokes Hill wharf. First Jetty on the right as you drive on the wharf
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum of 10 needed to operate this cruise
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Darwin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands