- Visit the Tiwi Museum and learn about the island’s past and present
- Along with food cooked over a campfire, a complimentary packed lunch is provided
- Educational and illuminating for all the family: discount tickets for under-16s
- No printers required: simply download your tickets to your mobile phone
Departure & Return
Meet at Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal Address: Ferry Terminal, Larrakeyah NT 0820 Dates: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday (April - November) Return point: Returns to original departure point at 5:45pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 18 people per tour ensures personalized service
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands