Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
24 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Denver
0 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience the supersize scenery and Wild West history of the Rocky Mountain foothills on this small-group escape from Denver. First, head out on a hike to the Flatirons and take in the stunning views. Then, visit a local taproom for a complimentary drink from a selection of award-winning beers. Enjoy free time to stroll and browse independent stores on the funky, pedestrian Pearl Street Mall.
- Stunning views of the iconic Flatirons in Boulder
- Explore some of the locals’ favorite trails for a variety of fitness levels
- Visit a local brewery—first beer on us—on historic Pearl Street
- Local guide who shares love for Colorado
- Small tour group ensures intimacy
Saved to wishlist!
Water refill - please bring reusable bottle
1st drink is on us.
COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Union Station, Denver, CO 80202, USA
2: Peet's Coffee, 1695 29th St #1260, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Comfortable hiking shoes/boots are recommended
- Dress code: wear comfortable clothing, bring layers
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- *This is a moderate hike at altitude that guests may find challenging. This tour is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise. Out of respect for the other guests on the tour, please consider our sightseeing tours if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements. Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
- COVID-19 Prepared: reduced group sizes, masks, routine sanitizing, and more
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aspire Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boulder Hike and Beer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Boulder Hike and Beer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boulder Hike and Beer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boulder Hike and Beer?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Boulder Hike and Beer?
This activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Boulder Hike and Beer.
See all safety measures taken by Boulder Hike and Beer.
Product code: 8950P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDenverBoulder4WD Tours - ColoradoBus Tours - ColoradoSporting Events - ColoradoHiking - ColoradoNature and Wildlife - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoWalking Tours - ColoradoBeer & Brewery Tours - ColoradoHalf-day Tours - Colorado4WD Tours - Fort CollinsBus Tours - Fort CollinsSporting Events - Fort CollinsHiking - Fort CollinsNature and Wildlife - Fort CollinsExtreme - Fort CollinsWalking Tours - Fort CollinsBeer & Brewery Tours - Fort CollinsHalf-day Tours - Fort Collins4WD Tours - BreckenridgeBus Tours - BreckenridgeSporting Events - BreckenridgeHiking - BreckenridgeNature and Wildlife - BreckenridgeExtreme - BreckenridgeWalking Tours - BreckenridgeBeer & Brewery Tours - BreckenridgeHalf-day Tours - BreckenridgeCategory
Downtown AquariumChildren's Museum of Denver at Marsico CampusRed Rocks Park and AmphitheatreDenver Botanic GardensDenver Civic Center ParkBuffalo Bill Museum and GraveLarimer SquareDenver City ParkDenver MintElitch Gardens Theme and Water ParkDenver Center for the Performing ArtsHard Rock Cafe DenverDenver 16th Street MallPikes PeakLookout Mountain Garden of the GodsPikes Peak HighwayGrand Lake ColoradoWinter ParkDenver Firefighters Museum