Explore our promoted experiences
- Private driver/tour guide
- Let someone else do the driving so you can admire the scenery
- Opportunity to see Colorado wildlife in their natural habitat
- Free time for lunch and shopping in Estes Park
Departure & Return
Your Driver/Guide will greet you at the flag pole in front of Union Station and the Crawford Hotel (1701 Wynkoop St). Meeting time: 8:15 am. Our touring vans have our round Colorado Sightseer logo on the rear side panels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved down trails and overlooks
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe driving conditions exist, so please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not available after Memorial Day then we operate our Rocky Mountain National Park Summer Tour due to Trail Ridge Road being opened for the season please see that listing to book this tour in the summer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Colorado Sightseer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms