7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Towels, Snorkelling Gear, Back Pack, WC & Shower Facilities, Music, Waterproof phone case , Use of GoPro camera , Sun Awning, Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
pera gialos, Astipalea 859 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Astypalea VIP Yachting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Round of Astypalaia Daily Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Round of Astypalaia Daily Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Round of Astypalaia Daily Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Round of Astypalaia Daily Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Round of Astypalaia Daily Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDodecaneseShore Excursions - RhodesDining Experiences - RhodesLunch Cruises - RhodesWater Tours - RhodesPorts of Call Tours - RhodesFull-day Tours - RhodesShore Excursions - KosDining Experiences - KosLunch Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosShore Excursions - Aegean CoastDining Experiences - Aegean CoastLunch Cruises - Aegean CoastWater Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastFull-day Tours - Aegean CoastCategory
Tsambika BeachMandraki HarbourSymi IslandAquarium of RhodesThrone of HeliosKritinia CastleSeven Springs (Epta Piges)Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish MuseumAncient KamirosLambi BeachPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesRhodes Wine CountryAfandou BeachAnthony Quinn BayMonolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)Waterpark RhodesArchaeological Museum of RhodesFilerimos HillProfitis IliasLido Waterpark