- Full-day Aegean Sea cruise of Rhodes’ east coast
- Relax on deck and admire Rhodes from the cobalt waters
- Swim off of the picturesque shores of Anthony Quinn Bay and Tsambika Beach
- Feast on a delicious onboard buffet lunch
- Laze on the sands at Afandou Bay beach
- Marvel at the historical Kalithea Spa, famed for its healing waters
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Depending on sea and weather conditions, the program may change for safety reasons
- The boat is equipped with a bar, toilets and on-board sheds to protect from the blazing sun, has been specially designed for maritime excursions
- NOTE: Unfortunately the boat it is not equipped for wheelchairs and certain mobility is required. The boat is equipped with a bar, toilets and on-board sheds to protect from the blazing sun, has been specially designed for maritime excursions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Rhodes Island Cruise .