9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover idyllic Symi Island on a day trip from Rhodes, starting with a ferry boat ride. Cruise across the Aegean Sea to the mountainous isle with your guide, who accompanies you on a stroll alongside the waterfront before you set off on your own to explore the charming harbor independently. Follow up with a short cruise over to Panormitis Bay where you can choose to visit the Monastery of the Archangel Michael during ample free time. Finish with the return trip to Rhodes.
- Full-day trip to Symi Island and Panormitis Bay from Rhodes
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise across the Aegean Sea
- Learn about the ancient practice of sponge diving from a guide
- Explore the island of Symi at your own pace
- Make the most of free time at the beautiful Panormitis Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes, hat, cameras for photos, enough money for food/ drinks and shopping.
- On Tuesdays the boat sails first to Symi and then to Panormitis
- On Saturdays the boat sails first to Panormitis and then to Symi
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Symi Island Day Trip from Rhodes Including Panormitis Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Symi Island Day Trip from Rhodes Including Panormitis Bay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Symi Island Day Trip from Rhodes Including Panormitis Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Symi Island Day Trip from Rhodes Including Panormitis Bay
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDodecaneseBus Tours - RhodesDay Cruises - RhodesWater Tours - RhodesFull-day Tours - RhodesBus Tours - KosDay Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosBus Tours - Aegean CoastDay Cruises - Aegean CoastWater Tours - Aegean CoastFull-day Tours - Aegean CoastCategory
Lido WaterparkRhodes Wine CountryTsambika BeachAfandou BeachWaterpark RhodesAquarium of RhodesSymi IslandMandraki HarbourProfitis IliasSeven Springs (Epta Piges)Throne of HeliosNisyros Volcano (Nisiros)Bee MuseumPalace of the Grand Master of the Knights of RhodesFilerimos HillLambi BeachAnthony Quinn BayArchaeological Museum of RhodesAncient KamirosLimnionas Beach