- Immersive desert experience from Doha, including activities and BBQ at camp
- See and do more in the desert than you could easily do alone in one trip
- Camel ride, longer-than-usual 4x4 dune bash and option to swim in inland sea
- Pick a morning or afternoon departure to fit you, with transfers included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children are not permitted to ride desert camels on their own, and we do not bear any responsibility in the event of non-compliance with this provision from the guest.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We don’t accept kids below 3 years old.
- Some of the activities are potentially hazardous, you are required to understand and agreed to participate on your own risk before participating in those activities. Falcon Tours and its suppliers will use all their experiences and assistance to minimize the risk to you, however, Falcon tours is insured company. our insurance will cover travellers while they are in the car during travelling.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff