Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day Doha cultural tour
- Discover Doha’s culture at Katara, the Museum of Islamic Arts, and Sheikh Faisal Museum
- Visit the Al Shahaniya camel track to learn about camel racing
- Explore The Pearl, Doha’s Mediterranean-style residential and shopping island
- Have lunch at the restored, traditional Souq Waqif
- Includes bottled water, and sodas
- Private transport with hotel pickup and drop-off, plus personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointDoha hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, take in the views as you travel to your first stop: Katara. This modern cultural center celebrates Qatar’s artistic heritage and the traditions and arts of other global communities. Head inside to see the art exhibitions, gardens, souk, amphitheater, and opera house at your own pace.
Continue to The Pearl, Doha’s huge, oyster-shaped artificial island and stylish shopping, residential and dining destination. Take in the Mediterranean-inspired walkways, marinas, and waterways, and hear how the island was built on a former pearl diving site.
Next, drive out of town to the Al Shahaniya Camel Racetrack, the setting for Qatari camel race events. Known as the ‘sport of sheikhs,’ this age-old Arabian pursuit can be traced back to the 7th century, although the racetrack now uses robot jockeys rather than the child jockeys of old. With luck, catch a race or training session, watching as these remarkable animals reach speeds of up to 40 mph (65 kph).
Then, visit the vast Sheikh Faisal Museum, home to a private collection of 15,000 historical Qatari artifacts. Stroll around the displays of pottery, weaponry, jewelry, boats, coins, and vintage cars, building a picture of the country’s rich heritage.
After lunch at the Souq Waqif, a restored, maze-like bazaar that began life as a Bedouin market, move on to the Museum of Islamic Arts on Doha’s corniche.
This stunning museum houses intriguing displays of Islamic art spanning 1,400 years. Spend time admiring the ceramics, jewelry, manuscripts, and textiles, and then finish your tour with a late afternoon hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Qatar International Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I can highly recommend this tour for all looking for an in-depth tour with many stops at the most important places of Doha and interesting stories about Qatar and its culture." See review