4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover top landmarks in Doha during this half-day guided tour, and learn the stories behind Qatar’s most popular attractions. Travel comfortably between locations, and enjoy complimentary beverages, traditional sweets, and tea or coffee. Highlights include a peek at the Museum of Islamic Art, a stroll down the waterfront Corniche, and a trip to Doha’s oldest souk, or outdoor market.
- A half-day tour of Doha’s top sights
- Get a comprehensive introduction to the capital in just a few hours
- Discover both traditional and modern sides to the city through a mix of stops
- Listen to in-depth background on Doha’s historical and cultural development
Saved to wishlist!
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointDoha, Doha
Traveler pickup is offered
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Do not forget to bring your camera
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 365 Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Story Behind The Doha City Tour 4 Hours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Story Behind The Doha City Tour 4 Hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Story Behind The Doha City Tour 4 Hours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Story Behind The Doha City Tour 4 Hours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Story Behind The Doha City Tour 4 Hours
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDohaGolf Tours & Tee Times - ManamaBus Tours - ManamaCity Tours - ManamaWalking Tours - ManamaHalf-day Tours - ManamaGolf Tours & Tee Times - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiCity Tours - Abu DhabiWalking Tours - Abu DhabiHalf-day Tours - Abu DhabiGolf Tours & Tee Times - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiCity Tours - DubaiWalking Tours - DubaiHalf-day Tours - DubaiCategory