Departure & Return
Please state your preferred pick up time when booking. Generally, the ships arrive at 5 am, with the first passengers disembarking at 6.30am. The cruise company will give priority to passengers who have to catch flights at the airports. However, you should be able to select what time you would like to come off the ship, therefore if you wish to disembark the ship by 8am, it will be arranged for you to have your luggage and to be off the ship by 8am.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Heathrow Airport Terminals or Hotels in postcode areas that this service drop-off to: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Dover to Heathrow Airport or London Private Minibus Transfer.