- Get a chance to see dolphins and whales in their natural habitat
- Snorkeling gear is provided so you can see marine life up close
- Onboard hydrophone lets you hear dolphin and whale sounds
- Refuel with lunch (vegetarian options available)
Departure & Return
For most hotels, we pick up at the main beach in Drake Bay, where the road ends at the beach and where all the boats come in and out. If you are staying at a hotel further from town, let us know and we will pick you up there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Divine Dolphin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.