- Palm Jumeirah and Palm Lagoon RIB cruise in Dubai
- Circle the Palm Jumeirah to admire the Atlantis, The Palm from the sea
- Take panoramic photos of the Burj Al Arab and Dubai skyline
- See the towers of Dubai Marina and palaces and hotels of the Palm Lagoon
- Learn about the landmarks via live onboard commentary
- Choose from multiple departure times
- Includes onboard bottled water
Departure & Return
By Metro: arrive at DMCC Metro Station By Taxi: drop off at Al Majara Towers By Car: parking at marina mall(3hrs free)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear flat-soled shoes or beach sandals, and comfortable, light clothing • Guests are encouraged to bring a camera to capture some spectacular views • If you have a heart condition or any physical restrictions, you are advised to consult your local doctor before taking part in this activity. Please notify the local supplier on the day if this procedure has been carried out • Pregnant women and children below 5 years old are not permitted for safety • No smoking on board • Bring sunscreen & sunglasses • Bring cold snacks if you wish • Water and life jackets will be provided • You can keep large items in the marina office during the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You are required to arrive at the Meeting Point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xclusive Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff