- Explore Dubai on a rigid inflatable boat (RIB) on the water
- Excellent photo opportunities of top Dubai attractions like Burj Al Arab
- A guide tells you live commentary about the attractions and landmarks
- Multiple departure times offered to easily fit this tour into your schedule
Departure & Return
Check-in & meeting point in front of the Glass Door at the Marina Promenade - Under Al Gharbi Street Bridge By Metro: Arrive at DMCC Metro Station By Taxi: Drop off at Nuran Residences - Al Hubob Street, Dubai Marina By Car: NO PARKING will be provided NOTE: We have 2 Offices in the Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There's a change you can GET WET due to water splashes. Please bring extra clothes
- You are required to arrive at the Meeting Point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Guests are encouraged to bring a camera to capture some spectacular views
- No smoking on board
- Bring sunscreen & sunglasses
- Bring cold snacks if you wish
- Water and life jackets will be provided
- You can keep large items in the marina office during the tour
- Please wear flat-soled shoes or beach sandals, and comfortable, light clothing
- Meeting point- By taxi: ask for drop-off at Marina Mansion Once you get down in front of Marina Mansion. Please cross the road through pedestrian crossing and walk towrds a ramp going down (next to the bridge), walk down the ramp and take left to see our meeting point.
- Please arrive 30 mins prior to departure and relax at our fully air conditioned free wifi lounge
- Check in close 15 mins prior to departure.
- Not recommended for travelers with serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for expectant mothers
- If you have a heart condition or any physical restrictions, you are advised to consult your local doctor before taking part in this activity
- Pregnant women and children below 5 years old are not permitted for safety
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY XCLUSIVE YACHTS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms