Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Delve into Dubai’s cultural, royal and trading history on a 4-hour heritage tour. Travel with an expert guide into the historical Al Bastakiya quarter, where mud-brick wind towers line the narrow lanes. Hear about this traditional architecture and explore Dubai’s past at the Dubai Museum, Old Souk and Sheikh Saeed House, once home to the sheikh, who ruled Dubai in the early 20th century. Lastly, visit the Dubai Heritage and Diving Village where rustic-style houses and workshops showcase the lifestyles, culture and trades of yesteryear, including pearl diving and fishing.
- 4-hour heritage walking tour of Dubai with a local guide
- Stroll around the lanes and mud-brick wind towers of the Al-Bastakiya district
- Visit Dubai Museum to trace Dubai’s development from a humble fishing and trading port
- Explore the Old Souk and Sheikh Saeed’s House, a former royal residence
- Discover old Dubai’s crafts and maritime past at the Heritage Village, including pearl diving
- Learn about Dubai’s history and pre-oil days from an informed guide
- Relax with included hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private professional English/ German speaking guide (as per the selection)
Hotel pickup and drop-off with private vehicle
Dubai Museum Entrance Ticket
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai Hotels.
• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.
• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
>> Departure time : - As per guest selection
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A current valid passport copy is required on the day of travel
- Heritage & Diving Village are closed until further notice. The stop will be replaced with a visit to Souk Al Kabeer
- Dubai Museum will be closed on Fridays during Ramadan
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Marina MallSouk Madinat JumeirahRustar Floating RestaurantBurJumanWonderlandPalm Islands & the WorldDubai DolphinariumAquaventure WaterparkDubai Miracle GardenMercato Shopping MallDubai Spice SoukKidZania DubaiDubai Metro Dubai Cruise TerminalLEGOLAND® DubaiGlobal VillageChillout Ice LoungeMotiongate DubaiSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Hatta Heritage Village