8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Without a self-drive car, getting to and around Abu Dhabi’s landmarks from Dubai can be a headache–especially when it’s very hot outside. This small-group tour eliminates the stress: whisking you to the dispersed sites by climate-controlled vehicle, with commentary on the attractions. Explore the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Heritage Village; see Ferrari World and other sights; and roam the Date Market for a hassle-free overview of the city.
- Hassle-free way to see Abu Dhabi in a day from Dubai
- Swap cabs and self-drive for a comfy, air-conditioned vehicle with a guide
- Visit the Grand Mosque and Date Market; see Ferrari World, and browse a mall
- Capped at 15 for personalized feel, with handy hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Pickup by SUV From Any Location In Dubai / Hotel, Residence or Cruise Terminal
Lunch Not Included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up & Drop-off Included from anywhere in Dubai
- Dubai Port Rashid
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, full-clothing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RAH Tourism Dubai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 53078P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursCity ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah BeachKidZania DubaiChildren's CityDubai MuseumIMG Worlds of AdventureSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)The Lost Chambers AquariumBedouin CampsDubai Miracle GardenDubai Marina MallPalm JumeirahMall of the EmiratesWafi City MallThe Dubai MallSheikh Zayed RoadAquaventure WaterparkPalm Islands & the WorldMuseum of Illusions DubaiSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseLEGOLAND® Dubai