1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore two highlights of Dubai at your own pace with this combination package. The first, Burj Khalifa, is the world’s tallest structure at an astounding 2,716 feet (828 meters). Visit At the Top, the highest observation deck in the world, for panoramic views of Dubai, the ocean, and the surrounding desert. Then tour the Dubai Aquarium where you can see thousands of sea creatures, including the largest collection of sand tiger sharks in the world.
- See Dubai from the world’s tallest observation deck at the Burj Khalifa
- Visit Dubai Aquarium, which houses the world’s largest suspended tank
- Explore two attractions at your own pace
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Visit the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium at leisure in a day, without taking a city tour, with this combo.
Duration: 1 hour<br/>At The Top + Dubai Aquairum: At the Top 125th floor + Dubai Aquarium entrance Ticket.
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to At the Top - 124th & 125th floor (selected time)
Entrance ticket to Dubai Aquarium
Viewing telescopes on the observation deck
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport copy is required on the day of travel
- You will receive an instant confirmation email after booking, but it cannot be used to redeem At the Top Admission Ticket.
- You will receive another separate confirmation voucher email after booking is made.ONLY that voucher MUST be presented at the Ticketing Counter of BURJ KHALIFA and the TRIPADVISOR booking receipt / voucher is not admissible
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot “… The new time slot closest to your initially requested time subject to availability”
- Please note: Weather conditions cannot be guaranteed; there is no refund for hazy weather, when visibility would be low
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Where is my ticket?
A:We will issue the confirmation voucher 30 days prior to visit date.
Do I need to bring my confirmation / ticket?
A:Kindly carry the confirmation voucher along with photographic ID and present it to the At the Top "Will Call" counter to collect tickets.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Burj Khalifa: At the Top (125th floor) & Dubai Aquarium Combo Entrance?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Burj Khalifa: At the Top (125th floor) & Dubai Aquarium Combo Entrance?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Burj Khalifa: At the Top (125th floor) & Dubai Aquarium Combo Entrance?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Burj Khalifa: At the Top (125th floor) & Dubai Aquarium Combo Entrance?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Definitely worth doing for the views, just be prepared to queue, and deal with rude people pushing passed you for their photo opportunities!" See review
- "Entrance to Burj Khalifa has massive queues, and what detracts from the experience is how busy it is, with wait time of 45-60 minutes with little queue control and people pushing and shoving around." See review
Product code: 2168P101
Compare Similar Experiences
Burj Khalifa: At the Top (125th floor) & Dubai Aquarium Combo Entrance
1 to 3 hours
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiAttractions & Museums - SharjahAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Wild Wadi WaterparkSouk Madinat JumeirahDubai Metro The Green PlanetThe Dubai FountainJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai DolphinariumSheikh Zayed RoadMercato Shopping MallRustar Floating RestaurantLEGOLAND® DubaiDubai Spice SoukWafi City MallIMG Worlds of AdventureDubai Marina MallDubai MarinaMotiongate DubaiDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooiFly DubaiWomen’s Museum at Bait Al Banat