3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees of Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor
Explorer Entrance of Dubai Aquarium & Under Water Zoo
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointDubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Sheikh Zayed Road The Dubai Mall, Doha Street Off 1st Interchange, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY AMANI TOURISM AND TRAVEL LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium Combo Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium Combo Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium Combo Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium Combo Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubaiSkip-the-Line Tours - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahSkip-the-Line Tours - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainSkip-the-Line Tours - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Aquaventure WaterparkDubai MarinaBedouin CampsSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseThe Dubai FountainiFly DubaiMuseum of Illusions DubaiDubai Spice SoukGuru Nanak Darbar TempleKidZania DubaiSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Souk Madinat JumeirahBollywood Parks DubaiLEGOLAND® DubaiPalm Islands & the WorldChillout Ice LoungeGlobal VillageMotiongate DubaiWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)