Are you interested in?
Burj Khalifa Tours
416 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
279 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2947 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointBurj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to high demand of one particular slot, your chosen time slot may not be available and if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot before or after time slot with new time slot closest to your initially requested time slot subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Sanitize your hands using the sanitizers provided
- Keep a social distance of 2 meters apart
- Social distancing will be maintained inside the floors
- Please stand on the sticker placed on the ground when queuing
- Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, and the staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within At the Top
- OPERATED BY Ki Trips
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Burj Khalifa: at the top (Level 124 and 125) ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Burj Khalifa: at the top (Level 124 and 125) ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Burj Khalifa: at the top (Level 124 and 125) ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Burj Khalifa: at the top (Level 124 and 125) ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 232736P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiAttractions & Museums - SharjahAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseDubai Parks and ResortsWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatLEGOLAND® DubaiJumeirah MosqueThe Dubai FountainBollywood Parks DubaiIMG Worlds of AdventureAquaventure WaterparkBurJumanJumeirah BeachSouk Madinat JumeirahDubai Metro Wild Wadi WaterparkLa Perle By DragoneDubai Gold SoukGlobal VillageRustar Floating RestaurantDubai Marina MallDubai Miracle Garden