- See the highlights of the UAE capital, including the Corniche and Yas Island
- Take photos outside the Yas Marina Formula 1 Circuit, Ferrari World theme park and Louvre Museum
- Break for lunch (own expense) at the Mall
- Includes guided commentary, round-trip transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick from 600 hotels in Dubai, Dubai cruise terminal, Malls in Dubai, Metro stations and common pick up points as informed in the pick up locations.
NOTE: - If you are ONE person please contact us 24 hrs prior with the pick up location. If no hotels are given you will be requested to come to a common pick up point.
All guest staying at Jebel Ali, Silicon Oasis, Emirates Hill, Production city, Arabian Ranches, Meydan, Nikki Beach, Blue Waters, Greens - Report at Dubai Marina mall entrance. Hotels at the outskirts, residential areas far from the city must contact us. If your hotel is surrounded by construction or hotel do not offer parking we request you to come to close by area where parking is possible.
Other Emirates such as Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah must report at Ibis AL Riqqa Dubai. Guest staying at Abu Dhabi must report at Ferrari world entrance
Guest staying in Nahda, Ghusais, Muhaisanah, Al Ras, Naif, Gold souk and Al Baraha (al Khaleej road) area must report at Ibis Al Riqqa hotel
- Port Rashid
What To Expect
Pass the Jebel Ali Free Zone, one of the world’s biggest, and hear about Abu Dhabi’s growth after the discovery of oil in the 1950s. Hear how the city is now recasting itself as a tourist destination by building state-of-the-art leisure attractions.
Take a tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, to admire the white marble courtyards and prayer rooms of this vast, modern masterpiece.
Then, head for Yas Island, the city’s entertainment epicenter, to view the exteriors of the Yas Marina F1 Circuit, home to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and Ferrari World theme park.
See the avant-garde cultural buildings rising from Saadiyat Island, and the Al Hosn Palace, once home to the emirate’s ruling family, before enjoying free time for lunch (own expense) at the Mall.
Drive by the palm-fringed Corniche and opulent Emirates Palace hotel, and visit the Heritage Village, a recreated oasis settlement. See the replica falaj irrigation system, souk, and Bedouin tents, and watch the handicraft and glass-making displays for a glimpse into bygone, pre-oil Abu Dhabi.
Your tour concludes with an early evening hotel drop-off in Dubai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off offered from all centrally located hotels and all city hotels in Dubai including Deira, Bur Dubai, Downtown, Burj Khalifa, Festival city, Jaddaf, Sheikh Zayed Road, Financial Center, Jumeirah beach and residence, Palm Island, Barsha, T-com, Media city, Internet city, Marina Prominade, Moevenpick Ibn Battuta, Premier inn Ibn Battuta, airport hotel. Pickup is included from Mall of the Emirates, all hotels around Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina mall and Dubai Cruise Terminal. We put every endeavour to pick up from every hotels lobby however due to parking constraints and convenience we also pick up from central pickup points in Dubai. Keeping in mind the comfort and saving time for the guest if many pickup are from one vicinity we may request all the participants without any claim at one point which is close to each other within 5 minutes walking distance.
- Dress Code to remember: All the visitors must wear proper clothing, this includes covering up to feet and wrists. Loose long trousers, long skirts, and long sleeves that reach to ankle/wrist are acceptable. Women must cover their head with a scarf. Shorts, tight clothing, and transparent clothing are not acceptable. There are some dress kept at the mosque for residents and visitors however it is subject to availability. ABC Tours will not be held responsible if you are restricted entry to the mosque due to the dress code. For tourist convinience we offer the option to pre-book the Arabic local dress @ US$ 23 per person
- Dress code for men : Men must cover themselves with shirt and full pants. No shorts allowed. No transparent clothing. For tourist convinience we offer the option to pre-book the Arabic local dress @ US$ 23 per person
- Pickup time start from Saturday to Thursday: 08.00 AM from Deira and Bur Dubai hotels. The hotels in Down Town and surrounding areas at 08.30AM approximately. The pickup time would be at 09.00 for those guest staying in New Dubai (Barsha, Marina, Jumeirah Beach, T-com, JLT, Palm Island etc) since New Dubai is geographically more close to Abu Dhabi and there is no way to go to Abu Dhabi without touching new Dubai. Pickup time for Friday: 09.00 AM from Deira and Bur Dubai hotels. The hotels in Down Town and surrounding areas at 09.15AM approximately. The pickup time would be at 09.30 for those guest staying in New Dubai. The guest staying in Deira and Bur Dubai may take almost 45 minutes to one hour to reach New Dubai.
- Local agency will email at least 12 hours prior to your tour with exact pick up time and point of pickup. Please check your email. The guest do not have email access may contact on the local agent given number or WhatsApp number between 08.00 am - 08.00 pm UAE time with your BR code
- Tour operators are prohibited by law to pick-up the guest from residential apartments, therefore request to report at a close by hotel. No request to pick up from apartments will be entertained.
- Wheelchair not accessible
- Dates Market not visited due to customer complaints due to high pricing, substandard products, its a widely known place for the guides and drivers to earn money as the dates are sold 200 percentage higher than the market price
- Islamic art center is a beautiful name but it has to nothing with Islam or its culture, it is a shopping mall where the tour guides and drivers are paid high commissions.
- As a responsible tour operator we caution our guest not to get into traps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Inorder to offer ultimate service and ambiance the tour is limited only for tourists to Dubai. Residents excuse us !
- Louvre museum is closed on Monday however inorder to show the architectural beauty we take you for outside photo of the Louvre
- We pick from Dubai cruise terminal, Malls in Dubai, Metro stations and common pick up points as informed in the pick up locations, If booking is for one guest please see the pick up points 1. Deira hotel individual guest- Report at Ibis Al Riqqa 2. Bur Dubai, city walk, Al Safa,Festival city, Nikki Beach hotel single guest - Report at Fairmont Dubai sheikh Zayed road 3. All individual guest staying at JBR, Palm Island, JLT, Jebel Ali, Silcon Oasis, Emirates Hill, Production city, Dubai Marina, Arabian Ranches, Greens - Report at Dubai Marina mall entrance 4.Hotels in outskirts and if not mentioned above must contact our office on booking for exact pick up location.
- Guest staying at hotels in Ghusais, Gold Souk area, Al Ras, Naif, Sharjah, Al Nahda, other Emirates must report at Hyatt Place Riqqa hotel
- Guest staying at Production zone, Whyndham Dubai Marina hotel must report at Dubai Marina Mall Main Entrance
- Mandatory to carry original passports for border crossing to Abu Dhabi
- Every tourist must be vaccinated (02 doses) with local protocol AL Hosn App must be updated and must turn green to allow to cross the border to Abu Dhabi
- If the number of guest are two or less than 2, are such as Studio city, Production zone, Hatta, Jebel ali, Silicon Oasis
- Mandatory to have negative PCR test certificate done in Dubai must valid within 48 hours to cross the border to Abu Dhabi
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From Dubai, Day Trip with Guide.
- "You will be required to have appropriate attire, which the tour guide can provide, or you can rent inside the mosque." See review
- "The mosque is a very large building and beautiful but be aware women must be totally covered and men must wear trousers not shorts." See review
- "It is worth the trip if you don’t have much time to explor Abu Dhabi." See review