6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Venture off into the golden sands of the Dubai Desert during this small-group sunset safari from Dubai. First, get your adrenaline pumping during a dune bashing session in a 4x4 vehicle. Then it’s off to a traditional Emirati desert camp to enjoy an evening of activities like henna painting, smoking shisha, and camel riding. Cap off your evening with a delicious barbecue dinner complemented by live entertainment.
- Trade the busy city for an evening in the desert
- Go dune bashing, ride a camel, and smoke shisha
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- Watch a live folk dance, fire show, and belly dancing
Saved to wishlist!
Free Hotel Pick & Drop off
Professional Safari Driver / Guide
Transportation by 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser
Dune Bashing (30-40 mins)
Photography at sunset
Shared Bedouin Camp in the middle of the Desert
A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only)
Photograph in local costume
Buffet BBQ Dinner (veg and non-veg) self service
Tanoura Dance , Fire Show , Bally Dance
Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Photography with Falcon (on additional Charges)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tentative pick up time is from 14:00 pm to 15:00 pm, We pick up from all the locations in Dubai, This tour is on sharing basis.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
• For any upgrade like private transfers and VIP service, call the service provider in advance.
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• During the Holy Month of Ramadan or Dry Days, NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
Office is closed during Fridays and phone lines will be unattended after office hours.
Please contact customer support 24/7 for re-confirmation or additional queries.
You can update your Hotel/Accommodation pickup information via Email, Phone or WhatsApp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Al Hashemi Travel & Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Dunes Desert Safari ,Tanura Show, Fire Show ,Belly Dance & BBQ Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Dunes Desert Safari ,Tanura Show, Fire Show ,Belly Dance & BBQ Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red Dunes Desert Safari ,Tanura Show, Fire Show ,Belly Dance & BBQ Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Red Dunes Desert Safari ,Tanura Show, Fire Show ,Belly Dance & BBQ Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 108557P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahHalf-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Cruise TerminalAquaventure WaterparkWild Wadi WaterparkWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatiFly DubaiDubai Miracle GardenBollywood Parks DubaiDubai Gold SoukSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseSouk Madinat JumeirahGlobal VillagePalm JumeirahHatta Heritage VillageThe Dubai FountainDubai Marina MallDubai MuseumBedouin CampsJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Chillout Ice LoungeLa Perle By Dragone