6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Combine a fast-paced quad bike adventure in the desert with a Middle Eastern-style dinner and entertainment show under the stars. Watch the sunset over sky-high sand dunes, hop a camel for an unforgettable ride across the desert, and chow down on a tasty buffet, plus henna painting, traditional belly dancing, and fire shows. Excursions include door-to-door transfers from any location in Dubai.
- An adventure-filled guided quad bike ride plus dinner and entertainment desert camp
- Enjoy a local welcome, with sheesha pipes, unlimited soft drinks, and Arabic snacks
- Dine on a tasty dinner buffet seated on pillows and carpets, with vegetarian options available
- Pose with a falcon, body-board down a dune, and ride a camel, plus quad bike ride
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your Hotel - Location - Residence in Dubai
Pick by SUV Land Cruisers for the Adventure Safari & Camp
Professional English Guide, Drive Through Camel Farms
25 Minutes Quad Bike Per Each Person, Reach To The Edge Of Desert For Sunset Photography.
40 Minutes Dune Bashing By Safari License Professional Driver
Dune Bashing at Lehbab Desert ( Known as Red Dunes)
At the Camp:
Traditional welcome at camp with Arabic Tea, Coffee
Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits
Sheesha Facility ( Apple Flavor )
FREE Arabic Dress Photography
FREE Picture with Falcon, FREE Camel Riding
FREE Sand Boarding, FREE Henna Painting
Refreshment with Unlimited Water, Tea, Coffee & Soft Drinks
International Buffet Dinner with BBQ (Veg & Non-veg dishes)
Full Light and Sound display on stage and around the Camp
Belly Dance Show on traditional Arabic music
Captivating Tanura Dance Entertainment, Fire Dance Show
Drop back your Hotel - Location - Residence in Dubai
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP FROM ANYWHERE IN DUBAI AND SHARJAH.
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Fun Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Quad Bike And Camel Ride Experience ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Quad Bike And Camel Ride Experience ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Quad Bike And Camel Ride Experience ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Quad Bike And Camel Ride Experience ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 65258P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMountain Bike ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahMountain Bike Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainMountain Bike Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahMountain Bike Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Wild Wadi WaterparkMall of the EmiratesThe Lost Chambers AquariumWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatAquaventure WaterparkBollywood Parks DubaiDubai Miracle GardenDubai Spice SoukRustar Floating RestaurantMuseum of Illusions DubaiDubai Metro Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)iFly DubaiDubai DolphinariumChillout Ice LoungeJumeirah BeachBurJumanJumeirah MosqueBedouin CampsWonderland