4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
General Admission to Dubai Butterfly Garden.
One-way transfer from Dubai Hotel to the Garden.
Return transfer from Butterfly Garden to your hotel.
Departure & Return
Departure PointDubai Butterfly Garden, Al Barsha South 3, Dubailand Area Beside Dubai Miracle Garden, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up travellers from Dubai Hotel locations
11/5/2020 - 5/25/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surprise Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Butterfly Garden with One-Way Transfer from Dubai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Butterfly Garden with One-Way Transfer from Dubai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Butterfly Garden with One-Way Transfer from Dubai?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Butterfly Garden with One-Way Transfer from Dubai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 187520P36
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesDubaiNature and Wildlife - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
La Perle By DragoneBedouin CampsThe Green PlanetDubai Cruise TerminalSouk Madinat JumeirahIMG Worlds of AdventureMuseum of Illusions DubaiGlobal VillageMall of the EmiratesDubai Metro The Dubai FountainLEGOLAND® Water ParkWild Wadi WaterparkJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai MuseumPalm JumeirahThe Dubai MallPalm Islands & the WorldHatta Heritage VillageiFly Dubai