6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Dubai’s metro and bus stations can be some way apart, making sightseeing difficult without a rental car. With this half-day tour, eliminate transport hassles and enjoy a comfortable drive around the landmarks. Hop out for photos of the Burj Khalifa, Atlantis, and other must-sees; and visit Dubai Creek, Deira’s souks, and more; all enriched with onboard guided commentary . Dubai and Sharjah hotel pickup and drop-off make things extra convenient.
- Easy half-day overview of Dubai’s sights, ideal for those short on time
- See the sights by air-conditioned bus, with background from onboard guide
- Snap photos of must-sees such as the Atlantis, visit Deira’s souks and more
- Complete city overview, including return Dubai and Sharjah hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Pick & Drop by 4x4 WD, Coach / Bus with Professional Guide
Photo stop at Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek Abra (Boat) Ride, Old, Gold & Spice Souq
Photo stop at Jumeriah Mosque & Beach, Burj Al Arab Sightseeing. Palm Jumeirah Island,
Photo stop at Atlantis the Pointe, Dubai Marina Walk, Dubai Mall , Burj Khalifa Sightseeing,
Photo stop at Zabeel Palace, Madinat Souq Jumeirah
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Attraction Entry Tickets
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We give special care to pregnant women and persons with heart ailments or any other difficulty. Please mention to us if you have any concern, so we make the arrangements. We also provide special place for rest if needed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tribal Trails Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Modern & Classic City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Modern & Classic City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahAudio Guides - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainAudio Guides - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahAudio Guides - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah BeachHatta Heritage VillageAquaventure WaterparkDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooIMG Worlds of AdventureWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatChillout Ice LoungeThe Green PlanetJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai MuseumiFly DubaiBollywood Parks DubaiPalm JumeirahWild Wadi WaterparkGlobal VillageThe Dubai FountainThe Dubai MallLEGOLAND® DubaiBur Dubai VillageDubai Marina Mall