4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Ticket to Miracle Garden
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts morning 0800 am to 0900 am , depends on location .
All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Al Hashemi Travel & Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket with Transfer ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket with Transfer ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket with Transfer ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket with Transfer ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 108557P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTheme ParksDubaiTheme Parks - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahAttractions & Museums - SharjahTheme Parks - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainTheme Parks - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooThe Dubai FountainChillout Ice LoungeIMG Worlds of AdventureChildren's CityDubai Parks and ResortsSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)The Lost Chambers AquariumRustar Floating RestaurantDubai Gold SoukDubai Spice SoukBur Dubai VillageThe Dubai MallJumeirah BeachMotiongate DubaiWafi City MallBedouin CampsiFly DubaiSouk Madinat JumeirahDubai Cruise Terminal