- Sightseeing in Abu Dhabi and a visit to Ferrari World
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family-friendly fun for all ages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code recommended: modest attire, especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Arms and legs should be covered. A scarf is required for ladies to cover their hair. It is provided free of cost at the entrance of the mosque.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Pickup time varies slightly according to your hotel location
- Please make sure to contact your local tour operator one day before the tour date or upon checking in to your Hotel for your Ferrari World Tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- 1) You must be under Green list Countries and or UAE Residence
- 2) Negative PCR Within 48 hours ( Print Out )
- 3) Other Nationalities ( not included in Green List ) – At least 9 days stay in Dubai
- 4) Carry original Passport or Emirates ID to cross Abu Dhabi borders
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saifco Travel and Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Guided Shiek Zayed Mosque & Ferrari World Tour from Dubai with Transfer.