2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Stroll through the glowing sculptures at one of Dubai’s most unique theme parks. Families will fall in love with the creativity from hundreds of artists who have crafted a magical world of enchantment at the Glow Garden. Fantastical creatures and landscapes light up with hundreds of bulbs to form this dazzling theme park.
- Spend an evening in the sparkling sculptures of the Glow Garden
- Bring your family. This attraction is great for all ages
- Enjoy door to door transportation from your Dubai center hotel
- Please note that hours at Glow Garden are reduced during Ramadan
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointArabian Private Adventure, Pyramid Centre, Office M-10, Oud Metha, Dubai 90622 United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up from areas other than Dubai city center hotels will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Transfer options will be arranged for this activity if you select the With Transfer option at the time of your Booking.
- An E-Ticket will be provided to you on your Email ID after your Booking. You are required to carry a copy of the E-Ticket at the entrance to gain an entry at the Glow Garden.
- Kindly carry a Photo ID with you as they need to be produced at the entrance.
- Operational hours for the Glow Garden from Saturdays to Wednesdays: 04:00 PM - 12:00 AM & Thursdays, Fridays & Public Holidays : 4:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Entry Tickets is valid for single entry to the Park.
- Outside Food, Drinks and Smoking not permitted.
- Balls, Scooties, Bicycles, Pets are not allowed
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by Dubai Garden Glow.
- Non-smoking zones at Dubai Garden Glow to be strictly followed.
- Animal or pets are not allowed inside Dubai Garden Glow.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Dubai Garden Glow reserves the right to refuse admittance to Guests with unacceptable attire.
- Dubai Glow Garden reserves the right to change park timings, to temporarily close shows, attractions for the purposes of safety, maintenance without prior notice or any compensation.
- Dubai Glow Garden is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price.
- Saturday to Wednesday : 07:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Thursdays, Fridays & Public Holidays : 7:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arabian Private Adventure Co LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glow Garden Ticket Evening Time & Two Way Transfers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glow Garden Ticket Evening Time & Two Way Transfers?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glow Garden Ticket Evening Time & Two Way Transfers?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glow Garden Ticket Evening Time & Two Way Transfers?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 51528P56
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiAttractions & Museums - SharjahSightseeing Passes - SharjahMuseum Tickets & Passes - SharjahAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainSightseeing Passes - Umm Al QuwainMuseum Tickets & Passes - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahSightseeing Passes - Ras Al KhaimahMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Palm Islands & the WorldSheikh Zayed RoadBedouin CampsDubai DolphinariumGuru Nanak Darbar TempleBollywood Parks DubaiJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai Metro WonderlandGlobal VillageThe Lost Chambers AquariumiFly DubaiMercato Shopping MallThe Dubai FountainThe Dubai MallWild Wadi WaterparkWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooRustar Floating Restaurant