To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visiting two of Abu Dhabi’s cultural attractions—the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Louvre Abu Dhabi—from Dubai independently means relying on buses or cabs. This small-group tour includes transport and entrance fees, leaving you to enjoy the sights. Admire the Louvre's art before discovering the Grand Mosque on a guided tour, all with the assurance your return transport is organized. Central hotel pickup and drop-off provide final, convenient touches.
- See Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Louvre Abu Dhabi in a day from Dubai
- Skip buses and cabs, and travel to both sites by air-conditioned vehicle
- View the Louvre independently and the mosque with a guide for extra insight
- Limited to 15, with entry fees and hotel pickup and drop-off for ease
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or selected location
Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
Professional English speaking licensed tour guide/driver
Sheikh Zayed Mosque ( Photos Stop Condition will apply if it’s Closed Due COVID Situation)
Louvre Museum visit
Abaya with a scarf for ladies (to be returned after use- for mosque visit)
Cold mineral water
If COVID test is required to Abu Dhabi it takes place at the border for 15-20Min to finish at 14$.
Guiding inside the Louvre Museum
Tipping (Not mandatory)
Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM - 8 PM (Fridays).
- Sheikh Zayed Centre is closed on Friday and Saturday
- Mosques have very strict dress codes. Women must wear long, loose clothing with their arms and legs fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. However, A long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) will be provided by the company if needed which must be returned back.. Men are prohibited from showing above their knees, and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. This tour will not provide any clothing for men
- There No Lunch stop, but within the visit duration of the museum you can use the museum coffee shops to get snacks & sandwiches (not available in the month of Ramadan 23 April to 23 May 2020) or to carry some snacks.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The pickup will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Make sure to be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- Most travelers can participate
- If COVID test is required to access Abu Dhabi it takes place at the border for 15-20Min to finish it with 14$.
- The duration of the tour includes both pick up and drop off timings as well.
- The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates and is usually communicated by the authorities only a few days through prior notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 41982P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahUnique Experiences - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahArchaeology Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainUnique Experiences - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainArchaeology Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahUnique Experiences - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahArchaeology Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah MosqueBedouin CampsBollywood Parks DubaiGlobal VillageDubai MuseumMall of the EmiratesSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseIMG Worlds of AdventureDubai Metro The Lost Chambers AquariumLEGOLAND® DubaiDubai Cruise TerminalWonderlandMercato Shopping MallDubai Spice SoukLEGOLAND® Water ParkPalm JumeirahDubai Marina MallDubai Miracle GardenBur Dubai Village