Are you interested in?
Burj Al-Arab Jumeirah Tours
386 Tours & Activities
646 Tours & Activities
967 Tours & Activities
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
any other services or expenses that are not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up guests from all areas in the emirate of Dubai
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid DP Terminal, شارع الميناء - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Madina Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magical Dubai Private City Tour with Lunch in Burj Al Arab ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical Dubai Private City Tour with Lunch in Burj Al Arab ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magical Dubai Private City Tour with Lunch in Burj Al Arab ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magical Dubai Private City Tour with Lunch in Burj Al Arab ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 288686P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahClassic Car Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainClassic Car Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahClassic Car Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Rustar Floating RestaurantWild Wadi WaterparkGuru Nanak Darbar TemplePalm Islands & the WorldDubai Miracle GardenBur Dubai VillageMotiongate DubaiAquaventure WaterparkMuseum of Illusions DubaiSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)WonderlandThe Lost Chambers AquariumLEGOLAND® DubaiThe Dubai MallBedouin CampsSheikh Zayed RoadKidZania DubaiJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooPalm Jumeirah