2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know old Dubai and learn more about its history and culture than possible alone on this heritage-themed walking tour. Stroll the Al Fahidi district with its courtyards and wind towers; visit Bur Dubai’s bazaars; and ride an ‘abra’ boat across Dubai Creek to roam Deira’s Gold and Spice Souks. Along the way, discover hidden details and stories of bygone Dubai you’d probably miss if exploring independently.
- Explore Dubai’s oldest quarters on a heritage walking tour
- Learn stories about old Dubai and find hidden gems that you’d miss if alone
- See Al Fahidi’s wind towers, cross the creek by abra, browse souks, and more
- Good for first-time visitors keen to discover old Dubai without getting lost
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
No hotel transfer are provided
Departure & Return
Bastakiya Opposite Musalla Post Office - Al Fahidi St - Al Fahidi - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Gold Corner Building, 3rd Floor - Gold Souq - DeiraAl Ras - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please wear a face mask on this tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dubai By Foot
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Old Dubai Walking Tour: Forts, Souks, and Boats?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Old Dubai Walking Tour: Forts, Souks, and Boats?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Old Dubai Walking Tour: Forts, Souks, and Boats?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Old Dubai Walking Tour: Forts, Souks, and Boats?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiWalking Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahWalking Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainWalking Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Mall of the EmiratesRustar Floating RestaurantHatta Heritage VillageJumeirah MosqueJumeirah BeachDubai Gold SoukChildren's CityiFly DubaiDubai Spice SoukMercato Shopping MallGlobal VillageWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatBedouin CampsGuru Nanak Darbar TempleLEGOLAND® DubaiChillout Ice LoungeDubai Metro Dubai MuseumSouk Madinat JumeirahLEGOLAND® Water Park