- Roam the real old Dubai with a guide to ensure you cover the best bits
- Explore the city’s older areas with no homework or getting lost
- Visit Dubai Museum, haggle in souks, savor local foods and ride an “abra”
- Get insight into local culture and history you might miss otherwise
Departure & Return
At the entrance of Al Seef Heritage Hotel ( Bayt 1) Dubai, Curio Collection by Hilton You can come by a taxi. The nearest metro station is Sharaf DG metro station on the green line
The tour ends by the end of gold souk in deira. I can drop you at the metro station or the taxi stop when the tour ends
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mohamed Mawla Tourism
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience