8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop any location within Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- dubai port
- Abu Dhabi Ports, Mina St - Zayed Port - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Navita tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Abu Dhabi City tour with Louver Museum & Gold Coffee at Emirates Palace ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Abu Dhabi City tour with Louver Museum & Gold Coffee at Emirates Palace ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Abu Dhabi City tour with Louver Museum & Gold Coffee at Emirates Palace ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Abu Dhabi City tour with Louver Museum & Gold Coffee at Emirates Palace ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 168050P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAbu DhabiDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
WonderlandJumeirah MosqueSheikh Zayed RoadDubai Miracle GardenDubai Marina MallDubai MuseumDubai Cruise TerminalBedouin CampsSouk Madinat JumeirahMercato Shopping MallIMG Worlds of AdventureBur Dubai VillageMotiongate DubaiPalm JumeirahDubai DolphinariumLEGOLAND® Water ParkKidZania DubaiBollywood Parks DubaiRustar Floating RestaurantWomen’s Museum at Bait Al Banat