6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
No trip to Dubai is complete without an exciting trip into the desert. Spend an evening riding quad bikes, sandboarding down the dunes, and riding a camel like a Bedouin during this evening experience. After you’ve worked up your appetite, sit down for a delicious barbecue dinner accompanied by live belly dancing and traditional tanoura shows at an Arabian desert camp.
- Explore the Lehbab Desert just outside of Dubai
- Ride quad bikes, sandboard, and take a camel ride
- Enjoy a barbecue dinner while watching live shows
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai is included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
60-Minutes Quad Bike Ride, with Fuel & Helmet
Camel ride experience (can be repeated) & Camel feeding
Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
Tanura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking licensed driver
Sunset view photo stop
Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo” & Falcon experience “photos”
Local Arabic attire for makeovers
Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
Any other expenses not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city, from Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid), Pickup from Jabel Ali or Bab Al Shams only with a private option. Note that the pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time depending on your location.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration is approximately 6 hours, including a quad bike tour of around 60 minutes
- Participants must be over 16 years of age, and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. Under 16 years should be accompanied by an adult
- The quad biking segment is solely the participant's responsibility. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Sharing Bike option, minimum 2 passengers need to book this option, if there is a singular traveler or odd number in the group an extra charge of 37$ applicable for the single passenger.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 10 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Dunes Quad Bike, Sandsurf, Camels & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Dunes Quad Bike, Sandsurf, Camels & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red Dunes Quad Bike, Sandsurf, Camels & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Red Dunes Quad Bike, Sandsurf, Camels & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend that if you aren’t a confident driver, you double up with someone who is as some of the sections can be tough." See review
- "I love taking tours, consider myself well traveled and like to find the best in even not so good tours BUT this tour was incredible!!" See review
- "Reserved this excursion for my wife and I, as we are celebrating our honeymoon." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Red Dunes Quad Bike, Sandsurf, Camels & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeSafarisMountain Bike ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahDining Experiences - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahMountain Bike Tours - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainDining Experiences - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainMountain Bike Tours - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahDining Experiences - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahMountain Bike Tours - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah Beach Tours & TicketsMotiongate Dubai Tours & TicketsGlobal Village Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Dubai Tours & TicketsiFly Dubai Tours & TicketsChillout Ice Lounge Tours & TicketsMercato Shopping Mall Tours & TicketsLa Perle By Dragone Tours & TicketsDubai Gold Souk Tours & TicketsDubai Miracle Garden Tours & TicketsKidZania Dubai Tours & TicketsMall of the Emirates Tours & TicketsPalm Islands & the World Tours & TicketsWafi City Mall Tours & TicketsRustar Floating Restaurant Tours & TicketsSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) Tours & TicketsDubai Spice Souk Tours & TicketsPalm Jumeirah Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Fountain Tours & TicketsDubai Museum Tours & Tickets