7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience a stunning desert sunset and exhilarating desert activities on this evening adventure from Dubai. Go dune bashing in a 4x4, zoom through the sands on a quad bike, master the dunes on a sandboard, and take a ride on a camel all before dinner. Arrive at a local desert camp where you can partake in cultural activities before enjoying a delectable barbecue dinner accompanied by live entertainment.
- Spend an evening exploring the desert just outside Dubai
- Ride quad bikes, go dune bashing, and ride a camel
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner while watching live shows
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Dubai or Port Rashid
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off from Dubai hotels/apartments
Air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser with Licensed safari driver
Dune bashing (40-45 minutes)
Sand boarding & Camel ride (can be repeated)
Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks
Arabian makeover and photo with Falcon
BBQ open buffet dinner with Veg & Non-Veg option
Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
Quad bike activities (optional with extra cost - approx. 41$ for single drive and 55 for double drive)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city, from Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid), Pickup from Jabel Ali or Bab Al Shams only with a private option. Note that the pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time depending on your location.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing, Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, then you are advised not to do it.
- Drop off depends of the city traffic and the season sunset time.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai: Sunset Camel Trek & Red Dunes Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai: Sunset Camel Trek & Red Dunes Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai: Sunset Camel Trek & Red Dunes Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai: Sunset Camel Trek & Red Dunes Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubai: Sunset Camel Trek & Red Dunes Safari with BBQ at Al Khayma Camp
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah Beach Tours & TicketsMotiongate Dubai Tours & TicketsDubai Spice Souk Tours & TicketsDubai Gold Souk Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Mall Tours & TicketsiFly Dubai Tours & TicketsWild Wadi Waterpark Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Fountain Tours & TicketsWafi City Mall Tours & TicketsGuru Nanak Darbar Temple Tours & TicketsThe Lost Chambers Aquarium Tours & TicketsPalm Jumeirah Tours & TicketsBurJuman Tours & TicketsDubai Metro Tours & TicketsKidZania Dubai Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Water Park Tours & TicketsThe Green Planet Tours & TicketsWonderland Tours & TicketsChildren's City Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Dubai Tours & Tickets