7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Travel to a traditional Emirati Bedouin camp on this evening desert safari. Ride over and through the dunes with a driver and stop to watch the sunset before heading to the campsite. Experience a traditional welcome of Arabian coffee and dates then relax and enjoy tanura dance shows, belly dancing, and a fire show. Get a henna painting or smoke a shisha. Plus dine on gourmet barbecue. You’ll also be able to take photos with an Arabian falcon for an additional fee.
- This tour is a good option for families
- Experience an ancient mode of transportation with a camel ride
- Pose for photos in Arabian costumes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick and drop off
Transportation by 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser ( Sharing Vehicle)
Professional Safari Driver / Guide
Dune Bashing (30-40 mins)
Sand Boarding , Henna Painting
Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only)
Photograph in local costume
Buffet Dinner with BBQ (veg and non-veg) will be served at your table
Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea
Fruits and dessert
Photography with Falcon
Belly dance show
Tanura Dance show
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tentative pick up time is from 14:00 pm to 15:00 pm, We pick up from all the locations in Dubai, This tour is on sharing basis.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• During the Holy Month of Ramadan or Dry Days, NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
Office is closed during Fridays and phone lines will be unattended after office hours.
Please contact customer support 24/7 for re-confirmation or additional queries.
You can update your Hotel/Accommodation pickup information via Email, Phone or WhatsApp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Al Hashemi Travel & Tourism LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Red Dunes Desert Safari ,BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance & Fire Show?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Red Dunes Desert Safari ,BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance & Fire Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during VIP Red Dunes Desert Safari ,BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance & Fire Show?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Red Dunes Desert Safari ,BBQ Dinner,Belly Dance & Fire Show?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 108557P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubai4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahFull-day Tours - Sharjah4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah MosqueWomen’s Museum at Bait Al BanatLEGOLAND® DubaiBur Dubai VillageAquaventure WaterparkMuseum of Illusions DubaiGuru Nanak Darbar TempleKidZania DubaiSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Bedouin CampsDubai Parks and ResortsDubai MarinaThe Dubai FountainSheikh Zayed RoadWafi City MallSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseThe Lost Chambers AquariumHatta Heritage VillageDubai Gold SoukBurJuman