- Escape the city bustle with a two-day countryside tour
- Explore the scenic Wild Atlantic Way with a guide
- See major landmarks including the Cliffs of Moher
- Experience local culture in small villages
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Pick-up at Paddy's Palace (HQ and Hostel), Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin @ 7:30 am
Pick-up outside the Discover Ireland Office, which is located on O'Connell Street next to the Savoy Cinema @ 7:50 am
Pick-up is at the Tourist Office located on Suffolk Street next to the Molly Malone Statue @ 8:00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up location must be confirmed after booking.
- If customer does not confirm a pick-up, a default of Paddy's Palace Office will be selected.
- (day one of this tour departs Dublin with our Cliffs of Moher day tour & meets one of our multi- day tours).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All listed itinerary timings are approximate and are at the discretion of the driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff