- Two-day rail and coach trip from Dublin to Connemara and Galway Bay
- Limerick city tour
- Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Stunning Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay
- Clifden, Kylemore Abbey and Killary Harbor or Roundstone, Coral Beach and Sky Road
- One night's accommodation with full Irish breakfast
- Hosted train travel
- Information pack
- Friendly, professional tour guide
Departure & Return
Railtours Ireland Representatives will be waiting at the Customer Service Desk with your travel pack, in bright yellow jackets so they are easily located. Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time listed. Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your 2-day tour includes all rail and coach travel; a night’s stay in a comfortable, 3-star hotel in the heart of Galway city, including a full Irish breakfast; and coach trips with a qualified driver-guide around the attractions specified. The evening of your tour is yours to spend at leisure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are booking a double occupancy room, please specify in 'Special Requirements' whether you prefer a double or a twin-bed room (subject to availability)
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- On certain days this tour will operate via Galway instead of Limerick. The route will include the Ailwee Caves instead of Bunratty Castle (admission not included)
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Hotel pickups are not available, however please specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dublin. The tour operator may require these details in case there are changes to tour departure times.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Railtours Ireland First Class
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin.