- Breakfast included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
Check in with our friendly Paddywagon Team inside our office at least 15 minutes before departure. Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin - 08:00am
O'Connell Street - "Discover Ireland" Office, next to Savoy Cinema - 08:10am
Pick-up at the Tourist Office situated by the Molly Malone Statue. Please arrive at pick-up 10 minutes before departure, Suffolk Street (Molly Malone Statue) - 08:15am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- If you wish to book our Economy option, please confirm with us the room type you would like to book during or after you booking:
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the Economy option
- Twin Room, one room with two single beds.
- Double Room, one room with one double bed.
- Triple Room, one room for a booking of 3 passengers with three single beds.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff