3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Northern Ireland on this 3-day tour from Dublin. Follow a carefully-curated itinerary that ensures you won't miss a thing: you'll visit the Titanic Quarter, Belfast, the Giants Causeway, Mount Stewart, the Mourne Mountains, and other highlights. Round-trip transportation from Dublin means there's no need to rent a car, and guided commentary will teach you about the area's rich history and culture.
- Two nights of accommodations in Northern Ireland with included breakfast
- Guide provides a comprehensive itinerary and insightful commentary
- Small group means an intimate atmosphere
- Round-trip transportation in a mini-coach allows you to focus on the scenery
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights en-suite accommodation with breakfast
Small-group tour (maximum 16 passengers)
Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Kilkenny Shop , 6 Nassau St, Dublin 2, D02 W865, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
Opposite the Kilkenny Shop, Nassau St, Dublin
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years.
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/single). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and available on request only. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbie's Small Group Tours Ireland
You can cancel up to 22 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Discover Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Discover Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Discover Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Discover Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Discover Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Wicklow WayJames Joyce CentreIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)SEA LIFE® BrayDubliniaThe Hill of Tara (Teamhair)Number Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Epic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)St. Stephen's GreenKilmainham GaolIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneWicklow GaolFamine MemorialJameson Distillery Bow St.ConnemaraDublin ZooChester Beatty LibraryMolly Malone StatueSkerries Mills