- 3-day tour of southern Ireland's highlights from Dublin
- Absorb the lively charm of cities like Galway and Kerry
- Marvel at the magnificence of the UNESCO-listed Cliffs of Moher
- Learn about the rich history and culture of Ireland from your guide
- Two nights' accommodation, entrance fees, and round-trip transport from Dublin are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Check in with our friendly staff at Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin. We depart at 08:00am, please check in at least 15 minutes before.
We pick-up at the Tourist Office located on Suffolk Street by the 'Molly Malone Statue'. We depart at 08:15am, please arrive at location before this time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- If you wish to book our Economy option, please confirm with us the room type you would like to book during or after you booking:
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the Economy option
- Twin Room, one room with two single beds.
- Double Room, one room with one double bed.
- Triple Room, one room for a booking of 3 passengers with three single beds.
- Additional Information:
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The only problem was no hot water on the 2nd night B and B (Randy Leprechaun) Otherwise it was a very nice trip." See review