5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Northern Ireland on this 5-day tour from Dublin, and stop by areas, such as Galway, Cong, Connemara, and Belfast. Choose from three different lodging options, and have your accommodations and transport taken care of for four nights and five days. See Glenveagh National Park, Glenveagh Castle, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Giant's Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Titanic Belfast, the Peace Wall, and the Dark Hedges.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation, as per selected
Live commentary on board
WiFi on board
USB Charging Points at each Seat
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day North of Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day North of Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day North of Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day North of Ireland Tour from Dublin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day North of Ireland Tour from Dublin
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickMulti-day Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayMulti-day Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory
Dublin Custom HouseLittle Museum of DublinThe Book of KellsSkerries MillsChrist Church CathedralAvocaDubliniaChester Beatty LibrarySt. Audoen's ChurchNational Gallery of IrelandJameson Distillery Bow St.Dublin Grafton StreetIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum ExperienceTrim CastleTayto ParkO’Connell BridgeIrish Family History CentreFamine MemorialWicklow MountainsSt. Stephen's Green