- This relaxing tour option is great for first-time visitors
- Choose between three departure times throughout the day
- The tour takes place aboard a vintage front-engined double-decker bus
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated
Departure & Return
Cleaver East, 4-6 Essex Street East, Temple Bar Dublin 2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No alcohol is permitted on board
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vintage Tea Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in Dublin .