- See Belfast, Titanic Experience, and Giant's Causeway on a day trip from Dublin
- Explore Titanic Belfast with an included admission ticket
- Visit Giant's Causeway and the Dark Hedges
- Take some free time to explore Belfast on your own
Departure & Return
Please be at the departure point 5 - 10 mins before our tour leaves. Meeting point: Outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square N, Dublin 1 Pick up time is 6:45 am Return point: Returns to original departure point between 7:30pm and 8:30pm To break up the drive on the way, we will stop at a service station so you can get some coffee or breakfast. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 2. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 13 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time. If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- It is important to know that Northern Ireland use sterling and not euro but you are able to pay with card.
- It is the passengers responsibility to ensure that all Visa and travel documents are in order prior to the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please ensure you have filled out the online Track and Trace/ Waiver form that was emailed to you 25 hours before the tour. Note the form Must be filled out by every person in the group separately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Finn McCools Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Giant's Causeway, Belfast Titanic Experience And Dark Hedges Tour from Dublin.