- Full-day trip by coach from Dublin to the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway City
- Gain admission to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience, a state-of-the-art visitor center with engaging exhibits
- Stroll along the cliffs and admire views out to Galway Bay and the Aran Islands
- Explore the stark and otherworldly terrain of the Burren region
- Travel along part of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a scenic coastal route
- Premium admission included to Visitors Centre 2 hour stop
- Enjoy a 2 hour visit to Galway City which includes the opportunity to avail of a complimentary guided walking tour of the City Centre with lots of free time
- Uniquely offering a separate tour guide to the driver you will be entertained with stories of Irish folklore, music, history and lots of fun
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Outside the front of the Gresham hotel 10 minutes before departure time. Guide will be on the pavement with the passengers manifest. The coach is grey in colour with a logo of a dog as the livery.
Outside the Ulster Bank 10 minutes before departure time. Coach will arrive after the first pick up, It is grey in colour with a big logo of a dog as part of livery.
Coach will return to Dublin City at approximately 8pm. Drop off is the Arlington Hotel on the river Liffey 100 metres from O'Connell Bridge.
What To Expect
Revitalize with a drink or snack in the café (own expense) and then immerse yourself in the engaging exhibits of the visitor center. Experience the exhilaration of Ledge, a virtual-reality cliff-face adventure, and then head outside to marvel at the natural majesty of the 700-foot-high cliffs. Gaze at the stunning 5-mile (8-km) stretch of the Cliffs of Moher and capture fantastic photographs from a variety of excellent vantage points.
After two hours of independent exploration, travel onward to Burren to admire the distinctive lunar landscape of limestone quarries and distinctive plant species. Next, head to Galway City to embrace the vibrant atmosphere of the former fishing village. Embark on an introductory 30-minute walking tour of the city and its harbor, and then spend the remainder of the tour exploring independently.
Reconvene with your guide at a pre-arranged time and relax during the journey back to central Dublin, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at one of the 2 available pickup locations listed and there 15 minutes before the departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Pick up points located on the north and south side of the city
- Children 2 years and under are not allowed to travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Rover Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin.