- Connemara, Cong and Kylemore Abbey day trip from Dublin, with air-conditioned coach transport
- Soak up Connemara’s epic lake and mountain scenery in western Galway
- Learn about Connemara’s history, culture and landscapes from an expert driver-guide
- See the 14th-century Ross Erilly Friary and visit Cong village, a location for the 1950s movie ‘The Quiet Man
- Follow the Lough Nafooey valley to stunning Killary Fjord, washed by the Atlantic
- Save on optional admission to the Gothic-style Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden
- Get time free to explore the abbey, mausoleum and garden, and visit the café and shop
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Dublin Address: 14 Upper O Connell Street, Dublin City Centre, Dublin Directions: Board coach at Discover Ireland Centre on O'Connell St. (beside the Savoy Cinema) D01 WP59 Check in and boarding before 6:45am Departure 7am sharp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Seats are not assigned
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galway Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.